Ecopro Silicate Masonry Paint
For a crisp, classic finish to external masonry, Earthborn Ecopro Silicate Masonry Paint offers a high performance alternative to limewash.
Being water based and VOC free, it allows walls to breathe. Yet its special formulation with sodium silicate makes it very hardwearing. It is water repellent and can withstand severe extremes of weather.
Earthborn Ecopro Silicate Masonry Paint does not yellow with time and can be washed down to keep it looking fresh. It is available in a selection of 40 standard shades*.
For optimum performance, first apply a base coat of Earthborn Ecopro Silicate Primer.
(Note: Earthborn Ecopro Silicate Masonry Paint should not be applied over conventional ‘plastic’ masonry paints. Some clay surfaces may require special treatment).
- High performance alternative to limewash.
- Water repellent, weather resistant, does not yellow.
- Helps prevent algae growth.
- Water based.
- VOC free.
- Easy to apply with standard brush, roller or suitable spray gun.
- Low acrylic content, highly breathable.
Earthborn products contain natural ingredients which may result in subtle variations in colour. Please note that colours displayed on computer screens may vary from real life, therefore the colours on this website are intended only as a guide.
- interior or exterior use
- restoration work and historic buildings
- new or old masonry
- all mineral surfaces including brick, stone, concrete, pebble dash, plaster and render.
5 – 7sq m/litre
4 hours (approx)
|Ingredients:||Water, sodium tetra-silicate, kaolin, calcium carbonate, styrene stabiliser, ammonium salt, titanium dioxide, common salt (sodium chloride)|
|About our ingredients|
|Sizes and product codes||1-1703 White 10 litre|
* You can also create your own unique pastel shades by blending Earthborn Pigments in white Ecopro Silicate Masonry Paint. Or take advantage of Earthborn Colour Palette, a bespoke tinting service available at selected stockists or by special order from other stockists.