When it comes to woodwork, Earthborn Eggshell is a real eye-opener.
Behind its soft satin sheen and delectable colour range* lies a highly advanced product that cares for your wood for longer. It is also safer and more pleasant to use and better for the environment.
Unlike other water based paints, Earthborn Eggshell is totally free of VOCs, oils, acrylics and acrylic softeners. It does not give off any harmful emissions during or after use.¹
Suitable for interior woodwork, Earthborn Eggshell gives a smooth, flexible yet durable finish that allows the wood to breathe and will not fade or discolour with time.
It covers well, dries quickly and requires no separate primer or undercoat (for new wood just dilute the first coat with 10% water).²
- Attractive, contemporary colour range*.
- Non fade, flexible, satin finish.
- VOC free, acrylic free, odour free.
- Water based, breathable.
- Safer, healthier and more pleasant to use.
- Excellent covering power, quick drying.
Earthborn products contain natural ingredients which may result in subtle variations in colour. Please note that colours displayed on computer screens may vary from real life, therefore the colours on this website are intended only as a guide.
|11 – 14sq m/litre|
|touch dry after 15 minutes; allow 2 hours before applying second coat|
|Ingredients:||water, pigments, mineral filling material,
vinegar ester, titanium dioxide, synthetic preservative
|About our ingredients|
|Sizes:||750ml, 2.5 litre|
|Product codes:||see product data sheet|
|Download the product data sheet|
1 Certified by German TŨV testing authority
2 Surfaces previously painted with oil based finishes may require additional preparation. Please refer to the product data sheet.
* You can also create your own unique pastel shades by blending Earthborn Pigments in white Eggshell. Or take advantage of Earthborn Colour Palette, a bespoke tinting service available at selected stockists or by special order from other stockists.